A licensee seeking credit for attendance and participation in an Out-of-State educational program, which is not approved prior to the date of the program, must submit a Request for Credit.
ONLY In Person programs qualify for Out-of-State credit.
Webinar and Online programs DO NOT qualify for Out-of-State credit.
The Request must be made within 30 days after completion of the program.
The Request will be made through your eLicense account at eLicense.ohio.gov utilizing the "Submit Additional Documentation" feature.
The Request must include the following information in the "Reason for Submitting" field:
- The Provider's Name and Contact Info
- Title of the Program
- State in Which Program Took Place (address)
- Date of Program
- Program Objectives or Summary
- Timed Agenda/Outline
- Instructor's Name and Qualifications - Bio
- Number of Credit Hours Requested
Login to your eLicense account at eLicense.ohio.gov